Welcome to the UK Vapour Organic Beauty. We are excited that you have arrived here in Europe.
Colour was big for this Summer. What are your Vapour picks for adding a little bold colour to lips?
Vapour’s Siren Organic lipsticks in Intuition, Bold, and Saucy take you through a revved up Mauve, a truly wearable gorgeous Red, and a sweet but strong Coral.
Or for a shot of colour try Aura, our multi-use stick, in Impulse on the lips. Its a dramatic classic glamorous red that lights up a room. The Aura line is designed to be that one go to product that works on lips, cheeks and eyes. Aura in Starlet and Courtesan also add that colour pop.
Your base products are a really interesting texture especially the Stratus Soft Focus Skin Perfector. What is the best way to use this product?
Stratus is a 3-in-1 organic moisturiser, primer and no-colour foundation. Worn alone, it is great for both men and women who want a polished, no-makeup look. Stratus is also the perfect primer for Atmosphere Organic Foundation.
The best way to use it is as follows:
- Begin with clean dry skin.
- If you choose to use SPF (sunscreen) or another moisturiser apply them first and let them dry down (absorb in to the skin) for a few minutes.
- Applying Stratus – remembering the tips below.
Stratus, like all Vapour organic cosmetics, is waterless and therefore super concentrated. A little goes a long way! Apply one or two pumps to face and blend well into skin with fingertips. Allow a few minutes for Stratus to settle and absorb into skin.
Vapour’s light reflective technology immediately perfects skin. Lines, wrinkles and pores appear smoother and smaller, uneven pigmentation and rosacea are colour balanced, skin takes on a youthful healthy glow.
The products seem to be filled with amazing skin-loving oils, but does this make them unsuitable for spot prone skin?
All Vapour ingredients are non-comedogenic (do not clog pores), and we use sebum controlling ingredients in most of our products so your skin actually becomes more balanced as you wear Vapour.
The amount of sebum control is highest in Vapour’s Soft Focus products. All of our plant oils are very light and dry. They absorb quickly providing amazing nourishment to the skin.
The well known anti-acne benefits of mineral cosmetics are certainly part of Vapour. So many women experience spots and skin irritation from conventional make up because of the chemicals, adhesives, and synthetic dyes in those traditional cosmetics. Vapour contains NO synthetic chemicals, no synthetic dyes, and no skin irritating adhesives or petroleum products. Vapour is all about purity of ingredients from sourcing through manufacturing.
We can’t be without our concealer! Is the Illusionist for under eyes or better for blemish coverage? Do you recommend applying it before or after the Atmosphere Soft Focus Foundation?
Illusionist concealer is formulated with a high pigment load to quickly and effectively cover both dark circles and blemishes. Illusionist will not settle into lines and will not clog pores.
For smoothest application:
- Begin by warming Illusionist in a circular motion on the back of your hand. The product is activated by the warmth of your skin.
- We recommend applying Atmosphere Foundation first. Then take a look in the mirror for areas that may need extra coverage.
- Spot apply Illusionist directly from the precision applicator to imperfections. Blend well into skin.
Beauty Insider Pro Tips
• Try applying Illusionist not only under the eyes, but down the sides of the nose and blend to avoid a raccoon-eye look.
• Illusionist is great for contouring too! Select a dark shade like #060. For a sleeker more defined look apply under cheek bones and along jaw bone. Blend well into skin.
Do we need to use powder to set the products?
Vapour Atmosphere foundations will develop a soft satin finish a few minutes after application. If it does not you have over applied. Simply blot with tissue to remove excess product.
Powder is not necessary with Vapour. Powder can settle in the fine lines of the skin and can make you look older! However, if a setting powder is desired, always allow Vapour to settle on skin for a few minutes before applying powder. Any synthetic hair brush works well to evenly distribute powder.
What are the must-have Vapour Products for creating a smoky eye look?
Vapour’s Mesmerize Eyeliner is the way to start. It’s a gorgeous soft black velvet shade and has a smudging tool on one end. Its up to you, you can create a dramatic precise line or draw that line thick and smudge it up for a romantic smoky eye effect. We love using Vapour’s Trick Stick in Star, a fantastic platinum coloured illuminator, blended below the brow line, and Ember on the lid to enhance the smokiness of the eyeliner.
What is your fail safe tip for using the products?
- All Vapour cosmetics are super concentrated. Remember a little goes a long way!
- For smoothest application of all stick products begin by warming product in a circular motion on the back of your hand then applying directly to face. The products are activated by the warmth of your skin.
- Blend, Blend, Blend! Get gorgeous professional results by blending Vapour gently but thoroughly into skin.
- Have Fun! All Vapour colours have been professionally designed to work well on a broad range of skin tones. So don’t be shy, take a risk and try a new fun colour today!
If we are having problems choosing our first Vapour product to purchase, what would you suggest as the must have product.?
Stratus Instant Skin Perfector is the “gate-way” into Vapour! It is our most revolutionary offering. It delivers instant anti-aging effects and long term anti-aging skin care benefits. It is truly skin care and cosmetic in one.
After Stratus, try Aura Multi Use Organic Blush. This versatile multi-tasker works equally well on lips cheeks and eyes to pull the whole face together. With Aura and a touch of your ready for anything.